The mission of Arch of Knowledge is to provide intergenerational connections that create relationships, exchange resources and strengthen our communities.
To build inclusive communities that value and engage all generations
Our Core Beliefs
Intergenerational collaboration dispels stereotypes, changes attitudes, creates mutual respect and empathy, while increasing a person’s potential to contribute to the development of their community.
Further, we believe:
- All generations should be respected, valued and supported.
- Intergenerational connections build solid communities that create self-worth, inspiration and drive progression.
- Intergenerational communities encourage solutions that serve, empower and engage residents of all ages.
- Resources are given and used more efficiently when they connect the generations instead of separating them.
- The needs of all generations should be met through public policies.